Class Schedule and Prices START Week of January 8th 2018'
Mighty Mites class age 3-7: $105 a month
- Wednesday 3-4:30 pm- focuses on basics of compulsorirs, freestyle on both barrel and horse along with basic gymnastics and horse skills!
Beginner Walk & Trot: $125 a month
- Wednesday from 4:15-6:15pm ages 8+- focuses on basics of compulsories freestyle on both barrel and horse along with acrobatics and horse skill and conditioning.
Beginner/Intermediat Walk & Trot, Adult 15years and older: $125 a month
- Friday 4:30-6:30pm- focuses on basics of compulories and freestyle on both barrel and horse along with acrobatics, horse skills and conditioning.
Canter Class 2x a week: $165 a month: permission by coach only
- Thursday from 4-6:30pm and Saturday from 11am- 2pm- focuses more in depth on technique, drills, horse skills, freestyle, compulsories, conditioning and acrobatics!
ONE x a week Competition Class for Intermediate Trot Vaulters: $135 (Permission by coach only)
- Saturday 11am -2pm focuses more in depth on technique, drills, horse skills, freestyle, compulsories, conditioning and acrobatics!
Optional:Extra Competition Class for, Walk and Trot Vaulters $30 additional fee per month: Saturday from 9-11
- This class is only availible for those who are competing or wanting to further their skills
Open Gym/Recreation class: $30 per class or $105 a month required 24 hour notice if you plan to come to this class
- Tuesday from 4-5:30pm- focus on specific skills
Indoor Winter Arena Fee: $30 a month Per Student, for January - April
Private barrel or horse lessons:
- 1/2 hour barrel $20.00
- 1 hour barrel $40.00
- 1/2 hour horse $30.00
- 1 hour horse $60.00
Semi Private barrel or horse lessons:
- 1/2 hour Barrel $15.00
- 1 hour barrel $30.00
- 1/2 hour horse $20.00
- 1 hour horse $45
PLEASE SEE BOTTOM SECTION FOR CLUB FEES AND DETAILS
We hold classes just off hwy 20 between Bend and Sisters.
-Payments due first class of each month! Call or email to sign up for class. Cash or checks or pay pal
-Each class will be capped at 7 students to allow for more focused horse time! So signs ups are based on first come first serve basis. Will require a minimum of 4 students to run a class.
-Students are asked to arrive 15 min early to class, in order to get your horse ready!
-$10 off sibling discount and $15 off for third or fourth
-Scholarships available on a needs based application! My heart is to not eliminate due to finances.
Winter, Spring, Summer club fee for New Students is $125.00 for individual and includes vaulting shoes or $150.00 for whole Family. This helps to cover cost of your club horses and vaulting shoes! $50 off this NEW participant club fee if you plan to compete.
Recreation Club fee for Students who started in September 2017 and are not planning to compete is: $50.00 for January-August
Competition fee will cover all horse fee usees at competition and horse travel fees, and team warm ups and team unitards! DUE BY FEBUARY 20th
$450 for One - Two Competitions
$650 for Three or more Competitions
NOTE: this fee does not cover individual or pair class fee's FOR competition
Cancelation/ Make up class policies:
- 48 hour notice if you cannot make class in order to not be charged for make up class time. Make up class time will be on Tuesday afternoon only during open gym time from 4-5:30pm
- (there will be grace for family emergencies and sudden sickness)!
Clinic is based on first come first serve! :)
1. Contact me first to confirm availability
2. Fill out this simple form and bring to your first class